These past couple of weeks have seen musician Shatana go back and forth with the leader of International God’s Way Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim, over a video that surfaced around the same time.
The video, which was taken by Shatana, showed an alleged number of prostitutes plying their trade in front of the bishop’s church. To add salt to injury, these alleged prostitutes purported that they lived in one of Obinim’s apartments, which were a few blocks from the church’s premises.
They also claimed they had to pay 2,000 cedis to foot the rent fee for the room. Shatana explained this situation in an interview on Kingdom FM last week.
Bishop Obinim, who saw this as demeaning, has rebutted the allegations fiercely with explanations. At a church sermon last week in his church, he expressed that the stories were all untrue and cooked. He further dared Shatana to provide evidence if she thought her story was true.
This is the third time Angel Obinim has responded to the story. Well, Shatana has yet to counter what Bishop has said.
- Próstitute Exposes Angel Obinim Over Working In Front Of His Church
- Joseph Matthew Makes Top 10 Music Chart With “Promise Land”
- Ghana Police Arrest Popular Tiktoker KaKai Shatta (Video)
- Pinky Pecks – Hustle – Mp3 Download
- Pinky Pecks – Champion Lover – Mp3 Download