The renowned musician Daddy Lumba, real name Charles Kwadwo Fosu, recently released his much-discussed song “Ofon Na 3di As3m Fo,” but he claims he is not yet finished with that person (Ofon).
Many Ghanaians and music critics immediately used social media to analyze and try to determine what Daddy Lumba actually wanted to communicate and to whom he was specifically referring after the release of the Christmas banger.
However, Daddy Lumba insisted in an interview with DL FM that “we are not done dealing with that useless individual who is misbehaving.”
On live radio, Daddy Lumba expressed his gratitude to his ardent followers by saying, “I thank everyone.” Before I leave, I would like to say that God bless Ghana because you have truly shown me your love. Even though I know thousands of people love me despite the thousands who hate me, we haven’t finished dealing with the misbehaving idiot yet.
- How to create an account on GhFollows.com
- Painkiller Imarn, the popular wordsmith, finally meets Michael Jackson and composes a wonderful melody.
- If You Don’t Know Anything, Simply Keep Waiting For The Hellfire🔥 of 2028. – Olansefo Yosef Ampadu
- Painkiller Imarn ft Michael Jackson – Where Will I Be – Mp3 Download
- The Best Of YAABA – Songs – Mixed by Dj Capacity – Mp3 Download